Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 12, 2011

Back on track :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend!! We sure did..Hubby had his company holiday part on Saturday night which I dreaded at first because I can be a bit shy at first around people I don't know. We ended up having a great time, made new friends and had lots of free beer. Win-Win!
Because of all that wonderful beer I had to put my long run I was supposed to do yesterday, off until today! I was expecting it to be a lot tougher than it was..It may or may not have something to do with the massive amount of beer carbs consumed this weekend, but whatever it was my run was great and I had a ton of energy left at the end. I am not complaining.
I am learning the importance of the long SLOW runs...I know they are very necessary to build my endurance so I will be able to run over an hour without getting excessively tired.
Pandora thankfully had a great line-up for me today and that is always great!



I am starting to think that it might be time for another trip to the local running store! I have these Saucony Glide 4's that the running store in Austin suggested but I am just not sure if I like them. I got them right after I was injured so I was not able to run in them in front of the girl but she did watch me walk etc. Sometimes they feel a bit heavy and I notice that my left arch gets a little achy while I run. Maybe I just need to stretch more, but I am curious if this happens to anyone else? It's not a sharp pain but it's noticeable.

Please do yourself a favor and do NOT zoom in...I need to shave.
Today's workout also consisted of: ( I supersetted these)
 3 sets of 8  side bends (each side)
 Reverse row or V.
3 sets of 10 lawnmowers on each arm,
3 sets of 10 bicycle crunches.
1 set of 10 suicide planks,
2 20 second planks,and
 3 sets of 10 triceps’ dips

No comments:

Post a Comment