Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello again...

It has been quiet a while since I last posted but man things have just been crazy busy it seems. I am trying so hard to get through this last semester of school. This 4 1/2 years is finally catching up to me but trying to defeat me at the same time. Of course I did not come this far to allow that to happen but it does not make it any easier.

I have put my half marathon training on hold for now because I was pushing myself too hard and I want to be able to enjoy my running and workouts more than stressing over them. My hubby and I have just started Insanity and we LOVE it....It's tough but those are the best workouts!

The weather in FL has been absolutely beautiful this winter and we have some exciting things coming up in the near future but I do not want to jump too far ahead of myself so I am going to just focus on the now, for now!

I hope to have some before/after pictures through my Insanity venture so stay tuned for those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment