Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 18, 2011

Dry...

If you've never met someone who has a dry sense of humor, look no further because I'm your girl. Sometimes it amazes me how the silliest dumbest thing is hysterical to me. I have to admit, the State Farm commercials make me really laugh. My husband kinda chuckles but really, I think he is just laughing at how lame I am.

We all need a little laughter in our lives so this is one of my personality traits that I really like. So, if your the type that seems to make bad jokes followed by that awkward silence, no worries if your ever around me because I'll be the one totally entertained by it and possibly even make you repeat it again just to make you feel funnier.

Today's goal:
Try to find humor in the little things today! Life is too short to be so serious all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment